Terms & Conditions
1. A non refundable deposit of $200 is required to secure the booking.
2. The balance of the monies due must be paid 21 days prior to the date of the wedding.
3. Any alterations/additions to your requirements as set out in the wedding contract will be added/deducted to the cost accordingly and any additional costs must be added to the balance.
4. Whilst every effort will be made to match the bridal colours and order requirements, flowers and foilages are natural materials and should we be unable to obtain the specified items as discussed, we reserve the right to substitute to the nearest available likeness.
5. Any items loaned remain the property of Taylor Made Bouquets, should any loss or damage be incurred whilst on loan by the families of the wedding named or signed on this contract full payment for the damaged or lost items must be made.
Cancellation of the booking will require written notice, should you cancel 60 days or less prior to the booking date you will be required to pay 50% of the total signed contract.